Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 12 Blog

I have all 4 videos that are ready for my 20% project. I just need to make a you tube channel so then I can upload the videos. I really had fun doing this project and I hope I can get a good grade so my final grade can be an A in English 2. It wasn't really hard to do this project. I was just really lazy, every time I came home from school I just went outside and hung out with my friends. I didn't know that the 20% project would come so fast. But I'm proud of myself for completing it. I am just really scared to present because I am going by myself. I am really not a well speaker in front of people. So lets just see how everything turns out. I'm presenting on a Thursday. It is the day were the presenting starts. I am one of the first people to go up and present. Well wish me luck


No comments:

Post a Comment