Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week 11 Blog

Well I am all set for this project. I got all my videos ready for my you tube and ready to get a good grade. So basically I am going to talk for at least a minute. It was really fun doing this assignment. I think I am going to do at least one more video about how to juke your opponent and go in for the bucket. So that is all I have planned for the project and hopefully everything turns out planned. I really want to pass English with a B or better because my mom would be really happy for me. I really want to get higher then a 2.0 for my 10th grade year. So basically that's all is left for me to do so wish me luck for this project. Thank you everyone for keeping up with my blogs! Hopefully everything turns out as I wanted it!

No comments:

Post a Comment