Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 10 Blog

Well so far I have doing a couple practice videos for my basketball tutorials. So far I have the videos all I have to do is get the you tube ready and I'll be all set and ready to start uploading the you tube videos. I have a dribbling tutorial and a shooting tutorial. All i need is like 3 more basic basketball steps then I'll be ready to start uploading. So hopefully everything turned out as planned so I can pass English 2 and move on to a new English class. I just need one of my friends so record me so I don't have to multitask and do everything at once. I am probably going to need someone to play with also. So he can be the practice dummy so I can show the viewers how to get around your opponent or even break his ankles (term for basketball, make him fall). So that is basically all the materials I need to get started on this Basketball Twenty Percent Project.


No comments:

Post a Comment