Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 9 Blog

Well Eric kicked me out of the group because Eric is teaching Miguel how to play the guitars and I don't want to learn how to play the guitar. So I am making a you tube channel on how to play basketball and do a certain type of specialties for it. I will probably make a video on how to dribble, lay-ups, and behind the back or no look passes. So hopefully this all turns out the way I can get all my points on it, because I can see a lot of kids that play basketball and can never dribble right or even pass the ball correctly. So this is why I'm making a you tube videos for kids that can't play basketball and really want to learn how to play basketball. When there at home they can watch the videos go pick up a ball and practice out side. But there objective is to never give up and stop trying because I never stopped trying to be good at basketball. Everything takes time to be patient!


No comments:

Post a Comment