Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 8 Blog

Well we haven't been really talking about anything, we just been messing around and not doing anything. We just been talking and not doing are work. So basically we have been really lazy. So hopefully that will change next time when blogs come around. But I really nerd to get this 20% project done because if I don't do it, it will take a huge chunk of my grade and I don't want that to happen. I been doing really good in this class and I don't want anything to stop me from getting an A for my final grade because that is what I'm shooting for. So be prepared for a awesome 20% project from Eric and I. Or if we don't start working I'm probably just going to have to do one on my own. But I need a partner so I don't mess up on anything. It would also be more easy with a partner too.


No comments:

Post a Comment