Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 13 Blog

I have a lot of things to say about this project. I am going to start by saying I had a really fun time presenting and working on this project. We had over 30 weeks to do this project. I will admit that I was slacking off for the first 29 weeks of the project. I was unprepared. I was first going to a project with my friend Eric. But he decided to change up the project. It was about playing or teaching our other friend Miguel how to play the guitar. I did not like the idea. So I went home and made a couple basketball tutorials or showed my viewers or my classmates what to do and get out of risky basketball situation. I made 3 videos and in the videos I missed a few shots. I could of took my time and kept recording myself making them but I didn't care. I could of just clipped it out but I wanted to go outside with my friends and chill. So I wasn't organized at all. I named them wrong things, so that was pretty embarrassing. But I think I did a really good job because I made my own videos. So hopefully I will be prepared when something like this comes in the future. Well that's and thank you for keeping up with my daily blogs. Have a nice summer!!



No comments:

Post a Comment